Bolivia Trip Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
Signup Link: https://truckclaws.com/signup
TRUCKCLAWS BOLIVIAN ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. The TRUCKCLAWS BOLIVIAN ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES begins on November 17 2017 and Ends December 31 2018 11am Est.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is S&C Global Products (“TruckClaws”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 21 years of age and older. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: A free 3 night 4 day stay for up to 2 persons at either of the Bolivian Adventure Lodge locations in Las Paloma or Las Gudales . Food, drink and open bar included during the stay. A $2500 Visa or MasterCard preloaded gift card for travel expense assistance. A free hunting guide if desired.
Terms of the prize
1.S&C Global Products and Bolivian Adventures will provide a free 3 night 4 day stay for up to 2 persons at either of the Lodge locations in Las Paloma or Las Gudales.
2. S&C Global Products and Bolivian Adventures will cover the cost of the stay including food, drink, open bar, travel from airport to the lodge and travel from the lodge back to the hotel near the airport. A hunting guide will be included if desired. We may also include a fishing guide instead if you do not wish to hunt, but this will be subject to pricing and availability of said fishing guide and at S&C Global Products and/or Bolivian Adventures discretion.
3. S&C Global Products will provide a $2500 Visa or Mastercard preloaded gift card to assist the winner with travel arrangement and any other expenses. The card will be sent via UPS or FedEx to the winners stated address and will need to be signed for. The winner will need to pay for a hotel In Santa Cruz city the night before departure to the US (Bolivian Adventures will coordinate reservation arrangements ). If the winner is hunting, the cost of Shells, Tips, Gun rentals will not be covered by the lodge or the sponsor.
2. Winner can arrange the trip anytime within the year 2019 provided “60 day notice” is given to Bolivian Adventures.
Winner will be determined using a weighted draw system. Every point achieved through signing up for the TruckClaws newsletter, sharing referral links on social media and getting others to sign up increases participants chances of winning. All participants need is one point to have a chance of winning, but the more points participants have the higher the chance of their name being selected. The winner will be picked automatically using a weighted draw software system December 31, 2018 at 11am Est Standard Time. The UpViral.com software platform will programmatically select the winner and email them.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States of America and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing up for the TruckClaws Email newsletter, which can be found on the following website at https://truckclaws.com/signup
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain multiple Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Signing up for newsletters using other peoples email addresses or using fake email addresses to attempt to boost points for an Entrants own account will be detected by the software and the entrant will be notified by email of their disqualification. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a weighted drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 24 hours or less after the weighted drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 7 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to 10363 Piper Lane Manassas, Virginia 20110. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30 days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit the TruckClaws facebook page after the promotion ends. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: S&C Global Products 10363 Piper Lane Manassas, Virginia 20110. For questions about the sweepstakes please contact email@example.com